The Roseledge Country Inn is an exclusive historic property, circa 1720, where every guest reservation is both important and special to us.
• Due to the historic nature of this 300 year old home, the Inn is not accessible by wheelchair. Note, due to the historic nature of this property, it may not be suitable for anyone with walking disabilities or difficulties with steep stairs.
• Please note that all rooms are located on the second floor.
• The Weaving Room has a steep staircase, it does have a hand rail.
• Please note our PARKING is on the Burdick road side, notice there is a red well house with a sign "Be Our Guest".
• To reach the front door please walk along the stone path in the herbery to the stone stairs that lead to the upper yard. The stone path will continue to the front porch and guest entrance.
• We ask that you bring slippers or socks to wear inside.
• PLEASE NOTE our inn cats, Kit and Mittens, may greet you upon your arrival. They are very friendly.
There is a 2 night minimum for Saturday stays (Friday & Saturday night or Saturday & Sunday night).
There may be last minute and seasonal exceptions. A 3 night minimum may apply to some holiday weekends.
There is a $35 fee for cancellations made at any time or for rescheduling of an existing reservation. Cancellations or rescheduling made with less than 14 days notice are subject to the full cost of the stay less any nights we are able to resell. Multiple-room and group bookings require a non-refundable 50% deposit due at the time of reservation. There will be no refunds for no-shows or early departures.
Our rates are for double occupancy per night and are subject to a 11% Connecticut Room Occupancy Tax. The charge for an additional guest is $35 per person per night and includes breakfast. Additional guests must be approved by prior arrangement with the innkeeper as not all rooms can accommodate added guests. Our historic inn is not fit for children, thank you.
Check-in: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
Check-out: 11:00 AM. Sometimes we can permit a 12:00 PM check-out. Please inquire in advance.
Absolutely No Smoking inside; however designated outdoor smoking areas are available.
We do not allow pets on the property but please feel free to call for help in making arrangements to board your pet.
Our Inn is not fit for guests travelling with children. We apologize for the inconvenience and are happy to help you find an inn that can accommodate families with children. Thank you.